Orca Network Retire Lolita Short Sleeve Pacific Blue Unisex Tee
Unit price per
Lolita has been in captivity at the Miami Sea Aquarium since 1970. The Orca Network is working to have her released to a sea pin near her family in the Pacific North West.
25% of the purchase of this shirt will be donated directly to The Orca Network supporting their Free Lolita campaign. Environmentally friendly phthalate-free water based inks are used for the printing of this t-shirt.
Please note this shirt is discontinued and exchanges may not be possible.
- 100% organic cotton. Made in the USA.
- Pacific blue
- Short sleeves
- Unisex fit.
- This Graphic was designed by Andrea Bosiger a certified Florida Master Naturalist residing in Orlando, Florida. As a board member of Fins & Fluke she focuses on marine conservation, restoration, and works against marine mammal captivity. Andrea is also a Sea Shepherd On-Shore Volunteer.
- Please note the color of this shirt is more of a grey blue and may not match what it is on your computer screen.
- 9.5x10.6 Retire Lolita graphic printed in light white on the front center
- Printed with environmentally-friendly phthalate free water based inks
- Retire Lolita graphic printed on the front center in grey