Lolita has been in captivity at the Miami Sea Aquarium since 1970. The Orca Network is working to have her released to a sea pin near her family in the Pacific North West.
25% of the purchase of this shirt will be donated directly to The Orca Network supporting their Free Lolita campaign. Environmentally friendly phthalate-free water based inks are used for the printing of this t-shirt.
- 50% organic cotton, 50% recycled polyester. Made in the USA.
- Heather ash grey
- Short sleeves
- Unisex fit.
- This Graphic was designed by Andrea Bosiger a certified Florida Master Naturalist residing in Orlando, Florida. As a board member of Fins & Fluke she focuses on marine conservation, restoration, and works against marine mammal captivity. Andrea is also a Sea Shepherd On-Shore Volunteer.
- Printed with environmentally-friendly phthalate free water based inks
- No Fish No BlackFish words printed on left chest in black
- No Fish No BlackFish graphic printed on the back center in black and red