At the end of the day, park goers get to go home to their families. But the dolphins and orcas in captivity do not. This powerful graphic designed by volunteer Andrea Bosiger demonstrates that those profits come at the cost of her freedom.
25% of the purchase of this shirt will be donated directly to The Free Morgan Foundation, supporting their campaign to get Morgan released from Loro Parque. Environmentally friendly soy based inks are used for the printing of this t-shirt.
- 30% recycled cotton, 30% cotton, 40% recycled polyester.
- Shore sleeves
- Unisex fit.
- Please note a handful of shirts may be Anvil 100% organic cotton. These shirts were discontinued by the manufacturer and we have replaced them with Next Level eco shirts.
- Shirt is slightly heathered and laundered to reduced shrinkage
- Printed with environmentally friendly phthalate free soy based ink
- Free Morgan UPC design printed on the front center in black and red ink